Evntiv asked business leaders where they find inspiration and how they incorporate into their work. This is Doug Hall’s exclusive recipe for finding inspiration!
This recipe works perfectly by wiping my mind of any unnecessary thoughts and stress and then immediately challenging me to think differently and creatively. Once I have an idea that I really want to run with, I apply a seasoning of motivation that allows the inspiration to develop into action. (Makes one serving)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 to 30 minutes
1 cup Strong Coffee
1 tbsp. Organic Ghee
2 tsp. MTC Oil
1 pair earbuds
1 account Headspace (paid)
1 account Podcast Addict (free)
1 account Google Play Music for flavor (free)
- Prepare and drink 1 cup of Bulletproof Coffee – MTC Oil is more affordable on Amazon than on the BP website
- Meditate for 10 minutes. – I prefer Headspace but there are many free apps on the market.
- Tune into a thought provoking podcast – My go-to series are #ASKGARYVEE andFreakonomics Radio
- Walk for 20 minutes – I choose downtown landscapes but anywhere that supplies visual stimulation will suffice.
- Turn to motivational music and walk 10 more minutes. – Notorious B.I.G works every time.*
*For those looking for a gluten free alternative, substitute Biggie with 4x as much Bon Iver.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. It really helps me look at challenges and obstacles from multiple angles and perspectives.