Thought you had escaped from the 1980’s balloon arch? What about the horrid “balloon drop” that haunted events for almost a decade? Don’t be so quick to dismiss the balloon as a decorative tool!
Check out this fabulous installation for an event hosted by The Art Institute of Chicago. The entire ceiling was covered with clear balloons and white ribbon hanging down just above guests reach. LED lighting played well off of the balloons and cast a warm glow over the stark white lounge furniture.
No rigging points for lighting? Ceiling too low? How about a glowing chair to cast a hue in your event space!
This unique chair captures people’s attention in an instant, transforming any room into something spectacular and making everyone who sits on it feel very special. Available in various colors,the Crystal Neon Chair is ideal for the most exclusive interior decoration, from hotels to trendy bars and clubs.
Check out the specs at here
So… you have booked a hot DJ for your party. Guests will be dancing and interacting with this swami of beats all night long. Don’t forget to give some thought to creating an exciting look for the DJ’s stage. Sure, having a table covered by a linen may be a “clean” and “professional” look, but you may consider upping the ante by creating a custom stage for your DJ. Adding glowing panels, flat screens to show custom content, and stage lighting can enhance the performance of the act mixing behind the table. It is sure to add excitement to your party experience!
For more information about custom DJ booths, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine the excitement a full-on rock concert… but instead of blazing guitars and pounding drums, a violin duo takes center stage! FUSE are virtuoso musicians Linzi Stoppard and Ben Lee who, on their eponymous debut album, harness their electric violins and take Classic and Contemporary Rock tracks that people love and radically but lovingly reinterpret them. As Linzi says, “It’s completely fresh, no one thought that what we do was even possible.
Given their commercial sound, classic look and originality, FUSE has become one of the most coveted string acts, performing globally with their one-of-a-kind Swarovski Crystal-encrusted electric violins, made exclusively for their unparalleled performances.
Short on space? Need a full bar? No problem! The Cocktail Wall, designed by Sam Foxman, is a grab-and-go alternative to having a full bar. The cocktail wall measures 8ft wide by 8ft tall and holds up to 200 drinks. Hosts can place wine, martinis, mixed drinks or beer bottles on the sturdy shelves. The Cocktail Wall can be painted and branded with organization’s logo and colors (as seen with White Flag Projects in the photo).
Email us for pricing and availability email@example.com
Vidzu, a sister company to Evntiv, is a National Marketing Communications Agency is looking for a Video Production Manager for client projects and internal initiatives. The Video Production Manager will have the primary responsibility for trafficking video projects within our enterprise.
Job Duties will include:
- Manage and coordinate our internal team of Video Editors and Video Producers
- Plan and coordinate edit schedules with Senior Editor to determine internal capacity and/or determine when outside help is needed
- Sourcing and booking of talent, crew, edit facility, and freelance resources when internal production capacity has been exceeded or is otherwise needed
- Provide pricing estimates for all video production requests
- Ensure that projects are managed to specific budget parameters and production schedules
- Serve as client liaison for video projects and other projects as directed
- Produce, direct and/or write scripts for some video projects as assigned
- Field and Studio Production, as needed
- Manage additional projects as assigned by company/partner or supervisor of CPG or CPG affiliated company
- Maintenance and upkeep of video tape library and related on-line archival database with Sr. Video Editor
- Demonstrate a high level of communication (written and verbal) with both clients and internal team members
- This position may require travel for out of town production
- This position reports to the Director of Digital Media
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- 5+ years experience in all aspects of video production and project management
- Experience in direct client service is also required
- Experience supervising other team members is preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit resume, salary requirements, and video demo if applicable or a web link to view their work.
No phone inquiries accepted. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: VIDEO PRODUCTION MANAGER